04 March, 2008

~~ Chairs by RJones

So pretty and I have a love for buttons in upholstery.










Elegant and again another button!











Even better, 3 buttons!











For a wingback chair this is very nice. Not a huge fan of wingback chairs but I do like this one.









I stumbled across this from a publication I received today in the mail. In Residence from The Merchandise Mart in Chicago. This particular collection of custom upholstered furniture can be found at Michael-Cleary, LLC, Suite 1822. Check out their website -- RJones

5 comments:

joshua said...

I've got to say, because it's plain truth!, that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Cemaya said...

Why thank you! :)

Windlost said...

Very bold and interesting chairs!

cotedetexas said...

Thanks for the comment - girl, your blog is adorable!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great Chairs!