16 April, 2008

~~ Pretty Dining Rooms



Appears more traditional and elegant I love everything with the possible exception of the table. It seems to be too thin.



Very cool and serene. I can't find anything about this room that I don't like other than perhaps some sort of window treatment on the french doors.



This dining room sparked quite a debate with some friends. Many disliked the chairs due to style and color of the fabric. I poo-pooed them because I think they are fabulous. Beautiful aqua color too!



This dining room is so casual and elegant at the same time. One could certainly feel at home here eating a hearty breakfast or an elegant dinner. The more I look at the photo the more I like it due to the ceiling. I love the beamed ceiling nice and rustic but not overdone.

No comments: