19 March, 2009

~~ Beautiful Bathroom



This bathroom I lifted from the wonderful blog Desire to Inspire (which they do quite often, thank you very much). It is by the interior designer Alessandra Branca. Marble flooring with a simple pattern that only adds to the attraction of the room. Lovely vanity (at first I didn't notice the the mirrored doors) but once I figured that out - well let's just say I decided that it was more than just merely spectacular). It appears that the small squares in the floor are the same color as the vanity top.

Lovely and I mean ever so lovely roman shades in the windows. They are based on a balloon or Austrian shade. A job very well done if you ask me.

Also enjoy the lighting and finally noticed the small television to the right. Very hip and to many quite practical.

3 comments:

DesignTies said...

I could easily get used to a space like this!!
Victoria: EdinDesign Interiors @ DesignTies

DesignTies said...

Beautiful!! Love the mirrored doors on the vanity and the windows behind it. Looks like the reflection in the mirror on the wall is of a similar setup on the other side of the room??

Kelly @ DesignTies

Cemaya said...

It does doesn't it? At least same style of windows and treatments.