13 July, 2009

~~ JMH's Last Bedroom



This is the photo that caught my eye when I first visited his website. I love the room. Plenty of windows in a dark trim and the furniture is dark as well. The rug is beautiful as is the bed. Not too thrilled with the settee, not sure it it's the fabric color choice or the style...

However, what caught my eye is the window treatments. The windows are gently arched on a much wider scale than you typically see, more horizontal. And what I especially love is how the treatments don't overpower the windows/room they truly balance. Drapes are full and I'm pretty sure pull across the windows for privacy. I took a second look at the corner and how the valance treatment was handled - Very Nicely!

Oh! And the night stands don't match, woo hoo! :)

No comments: